[Sustain] Marin Clean Energy: URGENT: Must Vote Today to Block End Run By PG&E

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Sun Dec 14 11:32:24 PST 2008

Hi all,

The deadline for this action is today.

The Marin Independent Journal is polling to see if there is support to
force a countywide vote on Community Choice. A countywide vote would
enable PG&E to do just what it did with Prop H in San Francisco,
spending millions to kill clean energy through a ballot attack. The
Journal will publish the poll results just before a Monday Marin County
Supervisors vote on Community Choice in order to pressure them to accept
a countywide vote.

Please take a second to go to http://www.marinij.com/index.html and vote
*"NO" *to the "Daily Poll" question: /"Should there be a countywide vote
on the clean energy proposal?"/

Then please pass this on to everyone you know who cares about clean energy.

peace

Eric