[Sustain] Reminder: Joint Transpo/Sustainability Meeting Thursday

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Feb 28 10:38:37 PST 2008

Hi all,

Just a reminder of our meeting tonight. I've added the Mayor's solar
incentives programs to the proposed agenda.

Joint Meeting Transportation & Sustainability Working Groups

When: Thursday, 2/28/08, 6:30PM-9:00PM
Where: SFGP Office, 1028A Howard St

Proposed Discussion Items

- New Version Of McGoldrick Elected MTA Board Charter Amendment
- Peak Oil Taskforce Update
- Maxwell/Peskin SFPUC Charter Amendment
- Mayoral Shake Up Of Building Inspection Commission
- Update On SFPUC
- CCA Update
- Mayor's Solar Program
- Combustion Turbine Update
- Forming an active working group members alert list for the
Sustainability WG

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate
themselves." – Che Guevara