[Sustain] [Transpo] Joint Sustain/Transpo Meeting On Wed or Thu the 23rd or 24th?

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Jan 17 21:17:55 PST 2008

Transpo:

- Mark Sanchez will likely be running on free Muni platform.
- Free Muni
- Expanding transit to address climate change and peak oil
- Updating Transit Platform

Sustainability:

- Community Choice (Need More Involvement - Hearing Soon) & The Mayor's
Poisonous Solar Initiative
- Combustion Turbines (Action/Hearings Soon)
- Peak Oil Taskforce Update
- Candlestick Development & Initiatives

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." -- Che Guevara