[Sustain] Join Rally For 100 Percent Clean Renewable Electricity In San Francisco!

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Jul 18 13:08:22 PDT 2008

Join Rally To Support Ballot Measure Bringing 100% Clean Electricity To
San Francisco!

WHEN/WHERE: Tuesday, July 22, 11am, San Francisco City Hall, Polk Street
Steps (From Civic Center Muni/BART cross United Nations Plaza to City
Hall steps.)

WHAT: Join Sierra Club, ACORN, the San Francisco Green Party, Our City,
State Assemblymember Mark Leno, and Supervisor Ross Mirkarimi to support
the Board of Supervisors placing the San Francisco Clean Energy Act on
the November 2008 ballot.

The Clean Energy Act will enable San Francisco to take community control
of its own energy future and adopt clean electricity mandates for the
City of 51% by 2017, 75% by 2030, and 100% by 2040. This measure will
set groundbreaking new clean energy standards for the nation, and the
planet.

Thanks for your action and support!

Eric Brooks
Campaign Coordinator
Our City
http://our-city.org

###

This alert sent by:

Our City
1028-A Howard St.
San Francisco, CA  94103
415-756-8844

For more information about Our City campaigns go to:
http://www.our-city.org
info at our-city.org

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate
themselves." – Che Guevara