[Sustain] [Transpo] Reminder - Transportation and Sustainability Joint Meeting Tomorrow 6:30 pm SFGP Office

Susan King funking at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 24 09:33:08 PDT 2008

fyi: from the outside lands festival website:

Eco Lands, powered by Pacific Gas and Electric Company, will be an
interactive conservation happening within Outside Lands where you can
watch some of today's most critically acclaimed artists on a solar
powered stage, eat sustainably at the organic farmer's market,
educate yourself on energy efficiency, calculate your carbon
footprint, win prizes for recycling and more! PG&E's ClimateSmart is
also making the festival one of the largest carbon neutral events in
the country.