[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Prop H: Regardless Of The Final Vote We HaveAlready Won!

Cal Broomhead broomhead at igc.org
Mon Nov 10 20:46:58 PST 2008

It appears you have already discussed whether PG&E was in violation of
campaign laws or not, and that the answer was 'not'.  I agree that we need
a stronger campaign financing law to stop this crap.  Then, before the
election, an injunction against them to prevent them from doing anything
during the election...and then pay the fine afterwards...which they see as
just part of the cost of doing business or the campaign.

Cal Broomhead
broomhead at igc.org

Green Active list <active at sfgreens.org>
> Date: 11/7/2008 11:24:12 AM
> Subject: Re: [Sustain] [SFGP-A] Prop H: Regardless Of The Final Vote We
HaveAlready Won!

> I should have said that it has come to stand for the principle of
corporate
personhood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Clara_County_v._Southern_Pacific_Railroad

?http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/04/ED2813T8OR.D