[Sustain] Obama's Absurd Statement To Governors' Climate Conference

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Nov 19 09:20:33 PST 2008

Just watch this bullshit (link below) and you'll see why we cannot
depend on the federal government to do anything real to combat the
global climate crisis.

It is vital that we continue our work to independently get San Francisco
to 100% renewable energy as rapidly as possible so that the world will
have a model of climate leadership that counters Washington D.C.'s
complete idiocy.
Please keep up to date on efforts to move the Community Choice energy
project forward, and be ready to help. (See
http://our-city.org/campaigns/communitychoice.html and
http://communitychoiceenergy.org/ for details.)

Here is the video of Obama's statement to the global Governor's Climate
Conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvG2XptIEJk

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara