[Sustain] Down to the Final Stretch to Elect Bruce Wolfe to SF College Board

Bruce Wolfe for CCSF Board 2008 info at brucewolfe.net
Sun Oct 26 20:02:19 PDT 2008

Bringing all the players to the table

Down to the Final Stretch Fundraiser for Bruce Wolfe at Gunner's

Thank you everyone who has helped drop literature, spread the word, making phone calls and just the overwhelming support to help me finally get elected this time around. We are still not quite there
yet. Just a little more here and there will pull us away from the pack and onto victory.

I'm doing this to protect quality education, our future, the City's most important asset, City College. Fraught with controversy and conspiracy, CCSF certainly needs a major overhaul of its leadership
and management.

Running a citywide campaign is a daunting experience for many. It's not as difficult for Mayor, DA, Sheriff or Public Defender as they are higher profile. This is a below-the-radar position but
governs the second largest property owner that can exempt itself from the local planning codes; fails to protect medical cannabis patients under city law since it is on state property; and, bulldozes
their way into neighborhoods without community support to build large but needed campus facilities.

This is why I am running. To save our future.

The time is now.

There are several activities that will help yet another Progressive cross the finish line:

    * Phone banking
    * Morning transit stops - handing out literature while folks wait for the MUNI
    * Walking precincts and dropping literature (no door knocking)
    * Donations http://www.brucewolfe.net/donate
    * Visibility - afternoon signage at various intersections
    * Put up a sign in your window
    * Email, Text Message, Facebook, MySpace, etc., - Spread the word to your San Francisco networks

Please contact me as to when and where you would like to help. I can deliver signs and lit to you. I have satellite mobilization centers at Eric Mar D-1, David Chiu D-3, Ross Mirkarimi D-5, Mark
Sanchez D-9, John Avalos D-11
Find their office information here.

I also will need a last push of funding to complete the mission.
If you have already made a pledge but haven't reached the cap of $500, I would totally appreciate it if you could give a little more. If you haven't it is time to do so. Whatever you can afford, it's
all welcome.
The future of our community college is at risk here.
http://www.brucewolfe.net/donate

Come join me for some liquid, eats and good people.
WHEN: Monday, October 27, 2008
TIME: 7:30-9:30pm
WHERE: Allen "Gunner" Gunn's abode in Bernal Heights
3657 Folsom St (one block north of Cortland at Eugenia)
MAP

Visit my website http://www.BruceWolfe.net
Email me at info at brucewolfe.net
Call me at 415.287.3431

Thanks again for all your love and support.
Let's have a total Progressive win all around.

Bruce & Charlie

Subscriptions: [CCSF Board]