[Sustain] Meeting?

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Sep 19 03:24:20 PDT 2008

Don Eichelberger wrote:

I was planning to come to the meeting, but I don't have an office key.

I'd be OK with not meeting, unless someone else
takes the initiative to make it happen.

Don

At 09:46 PM 9/18/2008, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I am going to miss the joint Transpo/Sustainability meeting on the 25th
>because I need to attend the Power Plant Taskforce meeting.
>
>Does someone else want to organize the meeting and be there to open the
>door etc?
>
>Eric B
>
>--
>"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist.
>The people liberate themselves." ­ Che Guevara

Don Eichelberger
DJ Fix Independent Productions

My Blog
www.greenuprising.blogspot.com

My You Tube
<http://www.youtube.com/DonnyFix>http://www.youtube.com/DonnyFix

My Space

http://www.myspace.com/donnyfix

Donny Fix del.icio.us book marks

http://del.icio.us/donnyfix

The Hegelian/Marxist goal is emancipation.  Marx said it best in 1843:

"Human emancipation will only be complete when
the real, individual man (sic) is absorbed into
himself the abstract citizen; when as an
individual man, in his every day life, in his
work and in his relationships, he has become a
species-being (politically accountable to the
whole); and when he recognizes and realizes his
own power as social powers, so that he no  longer
separates this social power from himself as political power."