[Sustain] [SFGP-A] SF Green Party Makes National TV Opposing Bad BioDiesel!

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Apr 23 18:40:23 PDT 2009

Yeah, by the time the report reached its final form it had definitely
been purged of any corporate references, and it was made to look as if
the source material for the fuel would come from clean, happy, local mom
and pop butcher shops instead of factory agriculture. (The original
report in the morning had a great visual of a huge ugly vat of factory
animal parts being churned for processing, and that got nixed after just
one airing.) But it was still a victory just to reframe the debate
around whether or not animals should be turned into fuel, and that's a
good first step.

cheers

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara