[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Meeting Tonight: Save SF Clean Energy - End Corp. Personhood - Greens On Water Boards

rich stone zentropical at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:17:36 PST 2009

Hi Eric,
this is a list we came up with in december; i'm sure we can add/delete as
required..

Rich

Corporate Personhood Contact List (with contacters in parenthesis):

Christopher Mohamed/Power (need contactor)
David Chiu- Eric Brooks
David Campos - Michael Dane
John Avalos - Barry Hermanson
Ross Mirkarimi - Razzu
Chris Daly - Barry H.
Sierra Club - Eric B.
Global Exchange - Eric B.
Kevin & Media - June
Cindy Sheehan - Rich stone
Humboldt Contacts - Fred/Razzu
SF Labor Council - Rich S.
Chris Jackson - Rich S.
Sue Vaughan - Rich S.
Susan King - Rich S.
Christina Olague - JMC
Marc Solomon - Razzu
Bruce Wolfe - Rich S.
Joe Lynn - need contactor
June & Woody - JMC
League Of Pissed Off Voters - Rich S.
Rob Arnow - Paul Platt
Jane Kim - Razzu
Matt Gonzalez - Paul Platt
John Rizzo - Razzu
Mark Sanchez - Paul Platt
Jess (Tiba?) - Ramses

hopefully this will is good enough, sorry about any misspellings that occur
on some names

peace,
rich