[Sustain] Need To Decide On Jan Meeting Day/Time

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Jan 2 14:35:49 PST 2009

Hi all,

This is a very important month for both Transportation (Transbay/High
Speed Rail/Likely Fare Hikes) - and Sustainability policy (BIG stuff on
clean energy, power plants and an animal rendering biofuel plant).

Since the GM day/time was changed to fourth Wednesdays we need to choose
a new regular day/time so that we are ahead of the monthly County
Council meeting on the third Wednesday.

I propose that we meet on the third -Tuesday- each month, which would
give us a January 20 meeting this month.

If everyone is ok with it, lets just keep the time at 6:30pm - leading
with Transportation issues.

Affirmations?/Suggestions?

peace

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara