[Sustain] Transpo/Sustainability Meeting Mon or Tue

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Jan 14 14:21:11 PST 2009

Hey all,

We really should to meet Monday or Tuesday. The new Board of Supervisors
is going to need clear direction from us. I'm planning on meeting with
them soon on energy issues. I need more feedback on those issues and
more feedback from those of you concerned most with transportation on
what we should work for.

Can I get responses on which night would be better for each of you for a
meeting?

Remember that Sue can't make Tuesday.

thanks

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara