[Sustain] Teach-In & Mass Mobilization Planning Meeting: Saturday, May 9

Martin Zehr m_zehr at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 20:16:50 PDT 2009

Am looking for responses as to who will be there on the 9th so I can let the organizers know. Please email me or call 415-337-5773. Please let me know if you can table at the event. Endorsing the event is just one step. If we want to demonstrate our active role in building a social movement in the city, we need to show that we can turn out people and work to expand its base.

Mato

* Teach-In & Mass Mobilization Planning Meeting: Saturday, May 9, 1-5pm (registration begins at 12:30pm)
Plumbers Hall, 1621 Market St. @ Franklin St.
Help organize a mass mobilization and ongoing action campaign around the following demands:
- No layoffs. Massive job-creation program.
- Tax the rich - don't bail out the banks.
- Pass the Employee Free Choice Act.
- Single-payer healthcare for all.
- Affordable housing for all. Tenants' rights. Moratorium on foreclosures & evictions.
- Funding for jobs, social services & infrastructure, not for war.
- Stop the ICE raids and deportations. Legalization for all!
Wearing a green Tshirt, buttons, etc, will show Green support and contribution to the Teach-In.  If you could help handing out the SF Green Party brochure the Day of the Teach-In, contact Mato Ska at m_zehr at hotmail.com or 415-337-5773.