[Sustain] Important: Web Site For Comments To Chiu vs Toxic EIR

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Jun 29 11:30:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just put up a web alert page that lays down the basics on the toxic
Hunters Point 2 development and directs viewers to call/email Board of
Supervisors President David Chiu. See http://our-city.org/campaigns

Chiu will be our -key- tipping point on this campaign. We must swamp him
with massive public comment in the next three weeks so that he will have
the courage to step up and reject the project EIR. The Board may vote as
early as mid July.

Chiu has said some positive things for our side in committee, but he is
still not openly opposing the EIR. We -must- push him hard.

Please spread the alert page widely so that we can get this in gear soon
enough to turn his vote in our favor. Create a version on your own web
sites if you can. (Feel free to copy and paste from Our City's original.)

To go directly to the contact action yourself and immediately comment to
Present Chiu go to:

http://our-city.org/campaigns/index.html#WHAT_YOU_CAN_DO

peace

Eric B