[Sustain] My 'Go Vegan Radio' Anti Obama/Anti Animal-BioDiesel Interview Now Online

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Mon May 17 00:17:15 PDT 2010

Hi all,

The episode of 'Go Vegan With Bob Linden' in which I am interviewed as
an SFGP rep about Obama and the anti-environmental animal based
bio-diesel plant proposed for the Bayview Hunters Point, is now
available online.

To listen go to:

http://www.goveganradio.com/veg/1003/Listen_to_Past_Shows.htm

then page down to the 9 May 2010 episode and click on a stream or flash
link, and,

fast forward the audio to the 12 minute mark.

The sound quality is a little rough, but it is a really good interview
and reveals a lot about the proposed bio-diesel debacle.

cheers

Eric B