[Sustain] Follow Up Meeting?

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 16:41:26 PDT 2011

Thanks, George.  Hope you can make it Tuesday.

 Attached is the flyer as it stands (full sheet and half sheet
versions).  I have not gotten any feedback on it since I sent it around
4 this morning.  I would like to get more endorsers on the list, but
otherwise, it seems good to go.  I will be publishing it on Facebook and
to my lists tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

Maybe I'll see you at the Monday meeting.  I was going to call people to
see about getting feedback and help with outreach and publicity, but my
phone seems to be down.  Technology has not been good to me the last
couple of days.

Don

George Franklin wrote:

> hi Don, sorry I couldn't make it down tonight. Was in Mission for
> work, but didn't finish till about 8pm. -- G
>
>> I hope people will be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow
>> (Thursday) evening in San Francisco to discuss the Chernobyl event.
>> Did you get my invite?
>>
>> Don
>> 415-567-4577
>>
>> Jason Johnson wrote:
>>
>>> Hi I've been meaning to send an invitation to folk to meet at our
>>> house this coming Monday night at 7 to discuss next steps and
>>> organizing. Across from the north Berkeley bart station. RSVP if
>>> possible. Jason Johnson HomeHealingRenovations.com