[Sustain] Remember Chernobyl event flyers

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 20:57:26 PDT 2011

Attached are full and half poster for the Chernobyl Anniversary in rft
format and a jpeg of the flyer, so, hopefully, one of those formats will
work for you.

I hope everyone can make it.  There will be a small PA with mics so
people can have their say about what's on their mind.  The 7th and
Mission Federal Building houses the Department of Health and Human
Services, and it seems it would be a healthy service to shut down
nuclear power.  Labor Department is also there, fyi.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Don