[Sustain] Fwd: Fri, Apr 29, 12pm, Endangered Communities, Endangered Species Rally

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Apr 26 09:54:55 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Friday, April 29, 2011, 12pm-1pm, Endangered Communities,
Endangered Species Rally
Date: 	Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Barbara Beth <babethsemail at yahoo.com>
To: 	info at our-city.org

Hello,

I would like to remind you of the Endangered Communities, Endangered
Species Rally <http://wildequity.org/events/3204> (formerly known as the
Save the Frogs/Restore Sharp Park Raise Awareness Rally) on Friday,
April 29, 2011, 12pm-1pm outside San Francisco City Hall at Polk Street.

Some of the speakers include: Wild Equity Institute, H.O.M.E.Y. Sierra
Club, and Supervisor John Avalos, to name a few.

Also, if you would like to have a representative from your organization
speak at the rally and haven’t told me yet, please let me know and I
will add you.

Flyer is also attached.

http://wildequity.org/events/3204

Thank you and see you Friday,