[Sustain] Very Important Audio About City's CleanPowerSF Program

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Sat Dec 10 11:09:31 PST 2011

Hi all,

I was interviewed a few days ago as a sustainability organizer for the
SF Green Party on the Progressive Radio Network radio program 'Political
Analysis' around the CleanPowerSF program; and I was given a full half
hour to really flesh out in lay terms, localized electricity and
CleanPowerSF for listeners. This interview goes over some very important
immediate obstacles to CleanPowerSF, so please take time to listen to it
if you can. It is important for as many active Greens as possible to
understand what's going on with this program so that we can better fight
for its survival in the next several months.

You can listen to the show at
http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/political-analysis/2011/12/6/political-analysis-12611.html

The interview begins just after the 29 minute mark.

For the basics on CleanPowerSF see:

http://ourcitysf.org/campaigns/CleanPowerSF.html

peace

Eric B