[Sustain] Fwd: [Fwd: End CA's Fossil Fuel Addiction]

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 14:17:03 PST 2012

Californians need to get a moratorium on fossil fueled electricity added
to our ban on nukes.  California should lead the way in building a
decentralized energy delivery system using renewables and get rid of
big, dangerous, wasteful centralized energy grids. Building centralized
solar and wind facilities does not do it, either, yet big money
companies like Chevron and the investor owned utilities build their
"environmental credentials" on them. Centralized facilities, especially
fossil fueled base load generators need to be a relic of the past, and soon!

Don