[Sustain] Fwd: Alert - German Green MP Hans-Josef Fell in SF - Press Event - July 10

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Jun 27 09:53:24 PDT 2012

Woody Hastings wrote:

Dearest SF Greens that-I-know,

Please help circulate the attached to other Greens in SF and others of
all stripes.

Hans-Josef Fell, Green Party member of the German Parliament and
originator of the German Feed-in Tariff with Hermann Scheer in 2000,
will be in town for InterSolar, the big solar conference at Moscone.
(http://www.intersolar.us/en/intersolar.html)

Hans-Josef has a new book out and will be holding a press conference at
1pm on July 10 at the Intercontinental Hotel. I've attached their
advisory about the press conference, complete with quirky tranlation
errors.

Hans-Josef is wonderful. He speaks English and is captivating. We had
him up to Santa Rosa in 2010 when he was here at that time.

Here are some more of the details:

Who:
• Hans-Josef Fell, Author
• Prof. Mark Z. Jacobson Stanford University
What: Press conference
When: July 10, 2012
Time: 1 pm to 2 pm
Location: InterContinental San Francisco, 888 Howard Street, San
Francisco, Mission Room