[Sustain] Text Of Supervisor Wiener's Legislation Attacking CEQA Protections

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Oct 24 22:12:33 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Attached is both the digest and full text of Supervisor Scott Wiener's
legislation attacking our public access to challenging developer
projects based on the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and
via other civic and environmental protections.

I have read the digest. This looks essentially like a leaner, nastier
version, of Michela Alioto-Pier's similar attack on CEQA protections in
2010.

Timeline:

This legislation will go before the Board of Supervisors Land Use
Commission on Monday November 19, at 1pm, in SF City Hall, in either
room 250 (the main chamber), or room 263. I'll update that info the week
before the hearing.

Eric B