[Sustain] NFC Statewide meeting announcement and agenda for 10/6

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 23:25:07 PDT 2012

Everyone-

Oddly, an addition I had made was somehow dropped from this mail, which
is an early save of what I eventually sent.

That is that we will be working to get an Internet connection available
for people to join the meeting and for the evening event with Dan
Hirsch.  Please monitor the site link below, and we will get info on how
you can join later in the week.

Thank you,

Don