[Sustain] VERY TIME SENSITIVE: Add Your Member Groups To Sign-On To Oppose Wiener-CEQA Legislation

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Mar 29 18:43:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We have just heard through the grapevine that Supervisor Wiener may try
for a vote in the Land Use Committee for his CEQA legislation on April 8
(instead of April 15) with a likely vote on April 9 at the full Board of
Supervisors.

Because of this accelerated time line, it is vital that we quickly
generate an official sign-on letter opposing supervisor Wiener's CEQA
legislation so that we will have enough leverage to delay it until the
Jane Kim Community Alternative can come forward for consideration.

The SF Green Party has already consensed to oppose the Wiener CEQA
legislation, however many of you are affiliated with other groups that
we also need to add in official opposition.

See the sign-on letter attached as SF_CEQA_Sign-On_3-29-13

PLEASE REPLY BY APRIL 7 WITH YOUR GROUP'S ENDORSEMENT OF THE LETTER

Also see attached for reference, 'CCIT_Fact_Sheet_on_Wiener_CEQA
Legislation' the most recent critique of Wiener's legislation from our
Community CEQA Improvement Team.

Again, please reply by April 7 with your group's endorsement of this letter.

My cell number is below, so feel free to call with any questions.

thanks,

Eric Brooks - 415-756-8844
Campaign Coordinator, Our City
Coordinator, Community CEQA Improvement Team