[Sustain] Help us stop the attack on Community Choice energy

Eric Brooks brookse32 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 11:22:27 PDT 2014

Please share widely in California!

Dear Friends of Clean Energy:

We've spent the entire summer fighting for the future of Community
Choice energy in California. With the help of CREDO activists like you,
we've managed to convince many of our legislators in Sacramento to stand
up against the monopoly utilities' attack on local, not-for-profit
Community Choice energy programs.

We've nearly won. But we need you to make one more call before the
Senate votes on AB 2145, a bill that places anti-competitive, onerous
and needless restrictions on Community Choice programs.

Please call your Senator today and tell them to Vote NO on AB 2145.
<http://act.credoaction.com/call/save_community_choice_2_copy/>

Together, we can save Community Choice energy and ring in our clean
energy future.

Thanks so much,

Erica Etelson