[SFGP Volunteers] more tabling opportunities

Susan King funking at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 17 18:15:08 PST 2007

Sue, thanks to you and the rest of the GROW team for walking the walk
in terms of outreach, visibility and fundraising.

I will try to help out at least once per month, so I will see you
either this Saturday or Jan 27 (or both:)

It would be great to have folks sign up as sustaining volunteers,
much like our sustaining donors, who make a regular monthly
contribution. Maybe we can ask our regular folks (those who attend
meetings, events and such)  for 2-5 hours per month?

On the dates below, my 2007 calendar indicates that Haight St is June
10, Junteenth is the 16th and 17th and Pride is the 24th, fyi.

Finally, If all goes well with the new roommates, I can host my
annual Haight Street Brunch and at least feed the volunteers who show
up to help on the day of the fair.

peace,
susan