[SFGP Volunteers] Phone Bank (Mon., Oct. 29) and Newspaper distribution mobilization, Sa t., Nov. 3

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Oct 28 21:29:32 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Here's a reminder of our upcoming activities, with one additional activity, a Sat., Nov. 3 mobilization to distribute newspapers.

1) Monday, Oct. 29, 6:30 p.m., phone banking to raise money to pay off newspaper expenses.  1028a Howard Street.  Micheas will be there to let people in: (415) 424-5881;

2) Saturday, Nov. 3, 10 a.m. mobilization to distribute several thousand newspapers before election day.  We will meet at 1028a Howard Street.  You can go to you neighborhood to distribute papers or to any well-trafficked transit stop such as  24th and Church, 24th and Mission, 16th and Mission, Castro and Market, Castro and 18th, Church and Market, Dolores and Market, Haight and Fillmore, Haight and Masonic, or 9th and Irving.  I will try to get authorization from the County Council for bagels and cream cheese.  I will open up the office.  Call 701-7090.

3) Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11.  The Green Festival.  Join Micheas and me and others at the SF Concourse Building on 8th Street at  Brannan.  We will get there at about 9 a.m.  You can join us at whatever time of day is best for you.

Sue
(415) 601-9297