[SFGP Volunteers] Labor Day: Dolores Park; Saturday, September 8: Speedway Meadow in Gol den Gate Park

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Mon Sep 3 08:33:25 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

We will be tabling in Dolores Park at the SF Mime Troupe production of "Making a Killing" this afternoon.  We plan to be there at about 12:15 to set up.

On Saturday, September 8, we will be tabling at Power to the Peaceful with Michael Franti at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park.  Things get going at about 11 a.m., though we will be there earlier to set up.

Hope to see you at either or both of these events.  Sorry for the late notice.

Sue Vaughan
(415) 601-9297