[SFGP Volunteers] Please volunteer on Sunday for the first-ever Green Party Presidential Debate!

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Jan 6 17:25:06 PST 2008

As many of you know, the San Francisco Green Party (along with other Bay Area county Green groups) will be hosting the first ever Green Party Presidential Debate this next Sunday, January 13, at 2 pm at the Herbst Theater, with Cynthia McKinney, Ralph Nader, Jared Ball and Kent Mesplay, along with Cindy Sheehan, Aimee Allison, Matt Gonzalez and Mark Sanchez as emcees or moderators.

We need to have a few dozen volunteers this Sunday at the event itself, in order to make sure that it is a success!  We need help with set-up, ushering, security, admissions, passing out programs and ticket-receipts, equipment helpers, and the like.  If you can help out with any of these critical tasks, please contact Kate Tanaka right away at  katetanaka at aol.com , (510) 914-8355.

As you may imagine, the upcoming Sunday debate has the makings of a watershed breakthrough event for the Green Party, not only for us here in the Bay Area, but for Greens all across the country (many of whom will be tuning in to YouTube the next day, following our posting of Sunday's debate there, by then!).  So please help ensure that this Sunday's Debate will in fact go smoothly -- PLEASE VOLUNTEER FOR THE DEBATE TODAY -- please contact Kate Tanaka (per the above) right away!

Thank you so very much!,

                SIncerely,

                Greg Jan
                Oakland, CA
                Member, Green Presidential Debate Committee