[SFGP Volunteers] need volunteers for Mime Troupe, this Friday-Sunday

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Wed Jul 2 19:13:56 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 08:56:02PM -0700, John-Marc Chandonia wrote:
>     Does anybody else want to help table at the Mime Troupe
> performances in Dolores Park this Friday-Sunday?  It should be a good
> place to get signatures for Mark Sanchez.  I'll need at least one
> volunteer each day from 1-5 pm who can meet me at the office and help
> load and unload stuff, set up and break down the table, and go around
> asking for signatures.  If nobody else volunteers for a particular
> day, we'll have to skip that day since we need at least 2, preferably
> 4 people.

We have volunteers for Friday and Sunday, but nobody has said for
sure they can help on Saturday.  If nobody can do it, we won't have
a booth that day, but volunteers can meet the Sanchez campaign instead.

People who can help out the other two days (other than the ones
I've asked to meet me at the office to haul stuff) should meet
me at Church and 18th at 1 PM in order to help set up our table
and gather sigs.  If you're late, look for our banner or Mark's.
I've posted an announcement on the website.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)
http://sfgreens.org/