[SFGP Volunteers] SF Pride -- need volunteers and a new GROW chair

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Wed Jun 4 14:37:05 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Our next tabling event will be Pride, on Saturday and Sunday, June 28 and 29.  I believe John-Marc Chandonia can help with the transportation to and from the event on Saturday morning and Sunday late afternoon.

We need people to help with tabling.  If you can help table on either or both days, please let me know.

Also, this is the last time I will be organizing any tabling events.  We need a new volunteer to steop forward and chair the GROW working group, which was started by Micheas Herman and Mark Barnes, and continued by Micheas and me, until recently.

This is an important working group because it is through this group that we do the lion's share of our outreach and visibility and our voter registration.  We also raise money when we table.

Let the County Council know at cc at sfgreens.org if you are interested in chairing this working group.

Thanks
Sue
(415)668-3119 or