[SFGP Volunteers] upcoming activities

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Mar 30 11:56:16 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

It's spring time, and we will be stepping up our tabling activities.  We would love to have your company at the following events:

1) Sunday, April 20, 11 a.m. to 4:30 or 5 p.m. = Green Apple Earth Day event in Speedway Meadow at Golden Gate Park;

2) Saturday and Sunday, June 28 and June 29, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or whenever = SF Pride in the Civic Center.  When I get the details of where we will be tabling, I will let people know.  We will not be participating in the parade this year.

3) Friday, July 4, 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. = SF Mime Troupe at Dolores Park.  Come join us for one of the most fun tabling events of the year in sunny Dolores Park.

Give me a ring at (415) 601-9297 or just show up.

I have enjoyed tabling for the past couple of years, but am stepping down as a chairperson of our GROW working group.  We are looking for other people to take over this position.  If you are interested, send me an email to susan_e_vaughan at yahoo.com or contact the County Council at cc at sfgreens.org.

Sue