[SFGP Volunteers] need volunteers for Green Festival tabling

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Sat Nov 8 16:00:34 PST 2008

Hi,

    Can anybody else help table outside the Green Festival this year?
It's usually fun, raises a lot of money, and somebody will probably
give you a pass to get inside for free.

    I'd like to do it both Saturday and Sunday, but I'm not going to
unless enough other people volunteer to help staff the booth.  If you
can, please email me to let me know when you're available to help.  We
need people to help move the booth down there in the morning, as well
as people who can join us at the event.

    The schedule is here:
http://www.greenfestivals.org/san-francisco/

    Have fun while you volunteer with Green Party Tabling Bingo:
http://sfgreens.org/bingo/

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)