[SFGP Volunteers] need help distributing Green Voter Guide

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Tue Oct 14 21:10:18 PDT 2008

Dear Volunteers,

    The SF Green Party needs help between now and the election
distributing our Voter Guide at BART and Muni stops.  College campuses
and coffee shops are also good places to pass some out.  This is key
to help elect our endorsed candidates in swing supervisorial districts
as well as citywide races.  Districts such as the Mission, Richmond,
Excelsior, and North Beach are expected to be close.

    The Voter Guide should be printed by this weekend, and we will
have approximately 6000 to hand out (the rest will be mailed to all
registered Greens in SF).

    Please email me or call Erika at 337-1499 if you can help!

Thanks,
JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)