[SFGP Volunteers] volunteers needed for tabling this weekend - overturn Prop 8!

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Tue Dec 8 17:26:48 PST 2009

Hi,

    Who's up for tabling this weekend?  We're going to register voters
and gather signatures to repeal prop 8 at the KPFA crafts fair, this
Saturday and Sunday from 10-4.  If you can help out, email
us at cc at sfgreens.org.

    Location:  8th and Brannan

    Weather contingencies: if it rains all day, we'll have to cancel.
If it's raining on and off, we can set up an ironing board and hide
inside the building during the showers.  If the weather looks decent,
I'll bring the large booth.

    Note:  I'll bring plenty of copies of the blank petition, but
if you want to get a head start, it's here:
http://signforequality.com/Documents/marriage_petition.pdf

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)