[SFGP Volunteers] volunteers needed to table at SF Mime Troupe

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Thu Jul 2 09:39:26 PDT 2009

Please join us at the SF Mime Troup's opening weekend in Dolores Park
to help register voters and recruit volunteers for our efforts to
repeal Prop 8!

If you can join us, please email cc at sfgreens.org to confirm when you
can volunteer.  We are looking for volunteers from 1-4 pm both
Saturday and Sunday, especially at the beginning to help set up.  Meet
us at the corner of Church and 18th at 1 pm both days.

(Note that if we can't recruit enough volunteers, we will cancel
tabling on Sunday and focus on Opening Day Saturday, so be sure to
RSVP)

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)