[SFGP Volunteers] volunteers needed for Green Festival, Nov 14-15

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Sun Nov 8 10:54:04 PST 2009

Hi,

    We're looking for people who can help set up, take down, and
table at next weekend's Green Festival.  Saturday, we need people
from 10 am-5 pm, and Sunday from 11-5.

    If you can help us out (primarily voter registration), email
me and let me know what days/times you're available.

    The location and other info are in the following link:
http://www.greenfestivals.org/san-francisco/
We're looking for people who can meet us at the event; our
booth will be at the usual place out in front of the building,
on 8th St (not inside, since we're not allowed to buy space).

Thanks,
JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)