[SFGP Volunteers] victory party Tuesday night

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Mon Jun 7 19:05:43 PDT 2010

Hi SFGP volunteers,

    Thanks to everybody who helped out this election!  We managed to
get 10000 slate cards mailed or handed out.  To celebrate, we're
having an informal get-together Tuesday after the polls close:

Tuesday night, 8-11 pm
Rosamunde Sausage Grill (Mission branch)
2832 Mission St, @24th St.
Vegan & meat sausages, and beer

Get yourself some good beer and watch election returns with fellow
Greens--we'll try to grab a corner at Rosamunde election night after
the polls close at 8 pm.  Next door to the 24th and Mission BART
station, not the one in the Haight.

Look for people wearing Green Party or other political buttons.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)
http://sfgreens.org/