Subject: Grove protest on July 11
From: mary moore <[email-masked]>
To: Bohemian Grove #1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:05:39 -0700

To all: This is very late notice but I just got it so am passing it on to
those of you who can come on July 11. This protest is being sponsored by the
local and regional 911 TruthAction Network but is open to everyone. Please
spread the word. For more info contact [email-masked]   MM

9/11 Truth at Bohemian Grove July 11th-12th, 2009

July 11th and 12th. 10 am to 5 pm. Bohemian Grove.

This years elite retreat at Bohemian Grove is fast approaching. Many of the
Grove¹s guests will be flying into Santa Rosa Airport on the 10th of July, a
Friday. They will travel West towards a small town called Monte Rio via
highway 116, or River Road to discuss events and policy in private.

In the spirit of past rallies and protests organized by the Bohemian Grove
Action Network, 9/11 Truth will maintain a presence at the Grove. July 11th
and 12th will be the main days in focus. This is the first weekend of the
retreat and they will be performing their Cremation of Care ceremony. I must
mention that while the elite are here meeting privately, our focus is what
the elite do outside the Grove.

Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome. The issue at hand is
corporate control of us individually and as a Government. Stand with us
against policy makers that come to the Grove to escape and meet in private.

Yearly guests to the Grove include: David Rockefeller Sr. and Jr., Henry
Kissinger, George H.W. Bush, Paul Pelosi, Colin Powell, Walter Cronkite,
Kenneth Starr, James Woolsey, Donald Rumsfeld, Riley Bechtel of Bechtel
Corp., and so many more. As you can see the people coming to Sonoma County
are from the corporate, banking, military and media complexes.

There is camping available for anyone who might want to stay the night in
the lovely and rural town of Monte Rio. Please come along and make your
statement with us. The elite who come here come will be hearing lectures and
seeing theatre that will relate to the ³current social climate² as one guest
said to me last year. Let¹s make sure they know what the social climate is.
We must regain the power of the people and ensure that human rights and
justice prevail.

Detail on parking here Grove entrance here.