Subject: [sfbike] www.DumpDufty.com is live! check it out. send content & endorsements. drinks wed. to celebrate
From: "SF Party Party Info" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:43:57 -0500
List-Id: <sfbike.lists.riseup.net>

Hi All
we are live with the www.DumpDufty.com site effective early this a.m.! 
thanks so much for all your help.  we are doing a soft release to our
general community (SF PartyParty website, sfbikelist, & our 60 Dufty
Dumpers - sorry if you got this twice).  Look for a press release
Tuesday & drinks to celebrate wed night. possibly @ lucky 13 on upper
market, past church.  check the web for details.

anyway, check out the site. this is the start of any evolving,dynamic
site which will reflect the frustration of the progressive community
with the lack of leadership in district 8. Please send any comments,
feedback, content, input to [email-masked].

Also, we are hoping to bring other organizations on board with this
effort (League of pissed off voters? Milk Club?... others looking for
change in D8). 

Finally, we need individual preendorsements to start rolling in.  We are
looking for people to commit to "supporting a progressive in D8, instead
of Bevan Dufty".  Obviously, we wont look to lock you into a specfic
person... only to try to illustrate the desire for change in this
district.  we can list you anyway you want: full name, first name/last
initial, or for the very timid, all initiatals.  nicknames are fine
too.... we just need to get to 1,000 endorsements.  if you in
d8...mention it.

we have a strong (nonpublished)informal steering committee of
individuals who know a lot more about D8 politics than we do. these
folks come from the progressive community, as well as the camps of
bevans former opponents. drop a line if you have insight on winning
tactics or advice on our overall strategy. we will appreciate your
counsel and keep it private (unless you choose to be out front on this)

Happy Dufty Dumping

------------------------------------------------------- 
San Francisco Party Party
http://www.sfpartyparty.com
[email-masked]
---like the green party, without the funny smell
----- like the democratic party, without all that money