Subject: Re: [Transpo] revised BRT letter
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:40:58 GMT

No, the GM did not address the issue of speaking time at the event on May 24.
Sue

-- John-Marc Chandonia <[email-masked]> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 12:40:03AM +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> It looks good, but I can't make corrections for some reason (maybe I should go back to Safari and stop working off of Firefox ...).  The supervisor's mail goes to Room 244 (not 204) and there's this /s/ before my name at the bottom.  Also, the sentence with the "for example" is long.  I would use a dash to connect the "for example" clause with the rest of the sentence.

You should be able to make corrections if you have a PDF editor; it doesn't
depend on your browser.  I corrected the room number.  The is used in place
of a signature in documents sent by email.  Since you're sending a hardcopy,
I changed that to space for you to sign (I think it's OK if only 1 of us
signs).  I changed "for example" to "e.g." to make the sentence slightly
shorter, but don't think a dash is correct there.

> Also, I'm starting to work on the fundraiser for May 24.  A number of candidates have confirmed, and Diamond Dave is down with his son to do some poetry and music (his son is a musician).
> 
> I recall an e-mail you sent suggesting that we give the three Senate candidates time up on the stage.  I mentioned that to Todd Chretien in an e-mail -- but wish I hadn't.  Anyway, this is a matter that the CC should take up.

Wasn't this addressed at the last endorsement meeting?  I'd proposed a
policy of no endorsement, but giving them all space on the website and
speaking time at the event.  But since I couldn't come to the meeting,
I don't know if this was discussed.  I agree that the CC can make the
decision at our next meeting if the GM didn't.

JMC
-- 
John-Marc Chandonia ([email-masked])
http://sfgreens.org/