Subject: La Vache Enragee's LA GRANDE AUCTION
From: "christine mcclintock" <[email-masked]>
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:28:53 -0700

Hi, there!

   My production company, La Vache Enrag�e Productions is hosting an
   online auction - La Grande Auction. We got some really cool things
   donated - including luxury hotel rooms in Las Vegas and Beverly Hills
   - and awesome theater tickets - like Teatro ZinZanni!! Check it out
   and place a bid while the gettin' is good!!

   [1]http://www.lveproductions.com/

   Visit the website and click anywhere you see "LA GRANDE AUCTION"

   Let me know if you have any questions - I'd be more than happy to find
   (or make up :-) and answer for you.

   Also on the website - you can also listen to Jennifer and I
   interviewed on KWMR 90.5 last week.

   Hope you are well!
   Christine

References

   1. http://www.lveproductions.com/