Subject: Save the Date: TALC's 9th Annual Summit
From: TALC <[email-masked]>
To: TALC Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:41:40 -0800

SAVE THE DATE
TALC's 9th Annual Summit
Saturday, April 1, 2006, 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

Whether you are new to the Coalition or a longtime supporter, whether you 
are a citizen activist, transit or planning professional, or elected 
leader, TALC's Annual Summit is a great place to learn about key issues, 
hone your advocacy skills, and take part in the movement for a sustainable 
region. This year's summit will feature strategy sessions to tap the power 
of planning and working together and training sessions to deepen and 
broaden your knowledge and effectiveness.

This year's Summit will be at the First Unitarian Church (685 14th St.) in 
downtown Oakland, which is convenient to BART and many AC Transit routes. 
Pre-registration for the event entitles you to the bargain price of $10 
($20 at the door), which includes breakfast, lunch, materials, and free 
valet bike parking.

If your organization has a newsletter, and you would like to include 
information about the Annual Summit, please contact 
[email-masked] to inform us of your copy deadline.
Online registration is not yet available, but in the meantime, please mark 
your calendar. We'll be mailing printed invitations and sending e-mails 
with additional information in the near future.