[SFGP] SF Green Party Weekly - World Environment Day events

announce at sfgreens.org announce at sfgreens.org
Tue May 31 22:19:28 PDT 2005

****************** Special Edition!!****************
********************** Special Edition!!***************
****************** Special Edition!!****************

The Staff of The San Francisco Green Party Weekly
Is Proud To Present:

The SFGP Guide to
WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
June 1- June 5

Here are the up-to-the-minute World Environment Day events! Please plan on
attending and participating as much as possible during this historic 5 day
celebration!
(Cause we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy!)

Pre-WED Events:

Banner-Making Party