[SFGP] San Francisco Green Party Endorsements

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Sep 11 20:26:41 PDT 2008

Hello Fellow Greens,
We are pleased to announce that most of our endorsements for the November
election are complete.

We would like to invite our members to a meeting Wednesday, September 17 to
make final endorsement decisions on State Senate, State Assembly and BART
Board.  This meeting will be at 7 PM at the Green Party office.  This is not our
regularly scheduled General Meeting, which will be the following Wednesday,
September 24.

Thanks to all who attended our September 3 candidate forum.  Our decisions,
and all of our endorsements so far, are below.

page: http://www.sfgreenparty.org/campaigns/campaigns.gem.

District 1 Supervisor: Eric Mar
District 3 Supervisor: (ranked endorsement) #1: David Chiu, #2: Tony Gantner
District 4 Supervisor: no candidate
District 5 Supervisor: Ross Mirkarimi
District 7 Supervisor: no candidate
District 9 Supervisor: Mark Sanchez
District 11 Supervisor: (ranked endorsement) #1: John Avalos, #2: Randy Knox

School Board: Barbara Lopez and Sandra Lee Fewer
College Board: Bruce Wolfe, Milton Marks, and Chris Jackson

Congressional District 8: Cindy Sheehan
Congressional District 12: Barry Hermanson
Superior Court Judge: Gerardo Sandoval

Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente are our nominees for President and Vice
President.

District 7 BART Board: decision deferred
District 9 BART Board: decision deferred
State Senate: decision deferred
State Assembly: decision deferred

Local Ballot Initiatives