[SFGP] SFGP Newsletter: Goodbye Office Art Auction & Blow-Out Bash NEXT TUESDAY!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Oct 21 15:26:01 PDT 2009

Green Greetings,
First off, congratulations to our endorsed staff candidate for KPFA
Elections, Anthony Fest, a Green, who won one of the seats!  The results for
the non-staff seats are due next week.
*Check out our complete endorsements for this and the SF municipal election
November 3,* here:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/campaigns/campaigns.gem

===============================

*General Membership Meeting*
Wednesday, Oct. 28,  7pm-9pm
*Club Waziema*, 543 Divisadero St @ Fell
-Part of our decision to give up the office was the exciting benefit of
holding meetings in various neighborhoods around the city to bring in new
faces.  Our first Meeting outside of the office will be in the Western
Addition at the popular Ethiopian restaurant, Club Waziema, in the rear
where there is a spacious lounge.  Please join us the day after our big
celebration to discuss the future of the Party and the upcoming election
among other things to be announced here:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/events/events-itemfromhome.gem?idx=1918

===============================

*Green Party banner over Rwanda*
Just one quick news item, the SFGP has signed on to a letter demanding
Rwandan President cease efforts to sabotage efforts by the new Rwandan
Democratic Green Party to establish itself:
http://tinyurl.com/yj26wwc

===============================
SFGP Goodbye Office Art Auction & Blow-Out Bash! *Tuesday, Oct. 27,
6pm-Midnight*

The SF Green Party is movin' out and movin' on up!

Help us make this as big a party as possible by inviting all your Facebook
friends through the event page!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156848875822&ref=ts
(We are also still gratefully accepting more art donations, reply to this
email or just bring it in on Tuesday, Thanks!)

The days of constantly scrapping together our pennies and blowing our
limited resources on rent for an office we don't need are over! Our purpose
is to influence local politics and get more people involved. So we've got a
new plan to be more accessible, efficient and therefore more effective.
We'll be holding our meetings in a different neighborhood every month,
throwing more social events to bring people in, and spending our money on
outreach & efforts to inform the public on our endorsements & important
political issues in a timely manner...

*Join us as we celebrate this new phase of our evolution!*

Come celebrate all that we've accomplished over the years, share your
thoughts on and lend your support to the new plan. Drink cocktails, wine &
beer, and bid on some amazing local artwork with a professional auctioneer -
Antler! Eat rum cake while ranting about politics with local political
celebs! Shake your butt with one of the best line-ups of performers we've
ever brought together!

All ages and political affiliations are welcome. Those still recovering from
drinking too much Obama-lade are especially encouraged to attend!

*Live Entertainment by: *
-*JAH YZER* http://www.jahwarriorshelter.com/crew
-*benchun* (False Profit) http://benchun.net
-*Daneekah* (CooYah) http://www.myspace.com/djdaneekah
-*DJJD* (False Profit) http://false-profit.com/djs/djjd
-*dj_SpaceInvader* http://mk2systems.com/memekast
-B. Tyler Burton, the Jabberlope http://jabberlope.wordpress.com
-Leah Brown
-The Peaceniks http://www.myspace.com/peacenikssf
-Kelly Porter (live painting) http://www.squidcannon.com
and more TBA

*Auctioning Art by:*
-Ursula Young http://www.ursulayoung.com
-Max Kelly http://www.maxkelly.info
-Michelle Dubin
-Julia Russotti
-Joshua Smith
-Zachary Paris
-Toddot
-Kelly Porter http://www.squidcannon.com
-Several political collector's pieces from the Green archive

**Also bid on a two hour-long Ayurveda Consultation from Ela Ayurveda which
includes a Body Constitution Analysis and Diet & Lifestyle suggestions which
integrate body/mind assessment, nutrition, and lifestyle counseling. Bring
balance into your body, mind, spirit, and emotions, promote mental health &
longevity and prevent disease!
http://www.ElaAyurveda.com<http://www.elaayurveda.com/>

This one is not to be missed!

1028 A Howard St, between 6th & 7th St, 3 blocks from Civic Center BART
Tuesday, October 27; 6 PM till late

http://www.sfgreenparty.org/events/events-itemfromhome.gem?idx=1916
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156848875822&ref=ts

If you read this far, we love you!
Join our Facebook group and invite your friends:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62534706497