[SFGP] SFGP Greenzine: Candidate Endorsement Meeting Wednesday 8/25!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Aug 22 22:15:56 PDT 2010

*Greentings,*

*SF Green Party Candidate Forum / **Endorsement Meeting(s)**
always open to the public*
*Wednesday 8/25 7-9 pm* at the *LGBT Community Center*
1800 Market Street near Laguna; Gallery Room - number 301.

Please join us for our important and influential candidate forum /
endorsement meeting.  Candidates seeking the Green Party endorsement
received a questionnaire (Supervisor, College Board, or School Board) or an
invitation (any other seat).  Candidates' answers to our questionnaires will
be posted on our website, under the "campaigns and
endorsements"<http://www.sfgreenparty.org/campaigns/campaigns.psp>link
in the upper right corner of our page.  Candidates for the offices for
which we made questionnaires must return them prior to the endorsement
meeting; other candidates can just show up.  If you were expecting a
questionnaire but haven't received it, please email us at "cc at sfgreens.org"

*If we don't finish* all our endorsement decisions on Wednesday night, we
have scheduled a special meeting at El Cafe Tazo (16th and Valencia) on
Thursday night (also 7-9) in order to finish making decisions.  Greens and
other interested people are welcome to come to that meeting as well.
However, all candidate interviews will take place on Wednesday night.
Registered Greens who volunteer with us or otherwise work to further
the goals of the party are fully empowered to help make our decisions.
If you want to volunteer, contact the County Council by emailing
cc at sfgreens.org.

*Find us on Facebook:*
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62534706497
http://www.sfgreenparty.org