[SFGP] go vote!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Nov 2 09:45:10 PDT 2010

Vote today, if your polling place wasn't destroyed in the celebration
last night--

YES on 19:  Let Timmy smoke!
No on L:  Let Timmy sit on the sidewalk!
No on 23:  Beat Texas again!

No on B, Yes on M, and many more--see our voter guide for
complete recommendations:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/campaigns/campaigns.psp

Join Laura Wells and other Bay Area Greens tonight at our victory
party at La Estrellita Cafe and Bar, 446 E. 12th St @ 5th in Oakland,
starting after the polls close at 8.  La Estrellita is about a 10
minute walk from the Lake Merritt BART.  Or think globally and party
locally at the victory parties of our endorsed candidates in SF.

Politics doesn't end with the election!  Help build the Green Party
by registering new members at the Green Festival this coming weekend,
November 6-7:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/events/events-itemfromhome.psp?idx=1956