[SFGP] Greenzine - candidate forum scheduled for September 12

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Aug 26 18:14:46 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

    We continued making our Fall endorsements at our August monthly
meeting.  Our endorsements to date are listed here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

    All our endorsements are made by our volunteers, so if you want to
have input, please join us by volunteering at any of our events listed
on the left side of our website: http://sfgreenparty.org/events2

   We have emailed questionnaires to all candidates for Supervisor,
Board of Education, College Board, and BART Board who provided contact
info to the department of elections.  Completed questionnaires are due
on September 5.  We will invite candidates who return completed
questionnaires on time to attend our endorsement meeting and candidate
forum.  If you are a candidate and didn't get our questionnaire, email
us at cc at sfgreens.org for a copy.

*===========================*

Candidate Forum

We will hear from the remaining candidates for local office who are
seeking our endorsement at our forum on September 12:

Location:  Park Branch Library meeting room, 1833 Page Street, Upper Haight
  (the meeting room is in the basement)

Date:  Wed, Sep 12
Time:  6:30-8:45 pm

The forum is mainly intended for Greens to ask questions of the
candidates, but everybody is welcome to attend regardless of party
affiliation.  If you are a candidate seeking our endorsement but are
unable to make this time, please be in touch with us at
cc at sfgreens.org.  We will try to complete our endorsements that night
if possible.  Completed questionnaires returned by the candidates will
be posted on our website, http://sfgreenparty.org.

More info is here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/events2/event/MWVkdTZpZDYzcjk0bGxrc2dqY2E3cGJmMnMgOG51ZjNhajZ2M2UxNW40a282bGtka2tndWdAZw/1?start=1347499800&end=1347507900

*===========================*

Donate online!

We recently switched to a new payment processor, which makes it easier
to donate securely online, while keeping more of our donations going
to help our cause rather than ending up in the hands of Wall Street.

More info is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted